Ready for the Interview
"Citizenship: Ready for the Interview"
Another outstanding book and audio program from the author of
Citizenship: Passing the Test ... also highly visual and accessible.
Students will learn and practice ways to:
- understand and use vocabulary on the N-400 application
- answer different types of questions the INS examiner may ask in the interview
- respond to questions they are not sure about
- ask the examiner to repeat or explain a question
- communicate effectively with the examiner
The audio includes exercises to check understanding of interview questions and many sample interview segments. It also includes questions that students can practice answering with information about themselves.
Teacher’s Guide explains the interview process and gives step-by-step suggestions on how to present page contents, practice communication strategies, and coach appropriate responses to interview questions.
Posted: Thu, Aug 20, 2009 07:53 AM
Updated Tue, Nov 10, 2009 12:00 AM